Experienced People, Proven Processes
HART understands the importance of supporting our products throughout the full acquisition lifecycle. We offer comprehensive long term support including system upgrades and component level repairs to meet your project’s unique lifecycle requirements.
At HART Technologies we are proud of our reputation for consistently delivering superior products and services, on cost and on schedule. We look forward to the opportunity to work with you team to begin moving concepts to reality.
- Early identification and management of the requirements and risk
- Rapid prototyping of key design elements
- Continuous review and feedback as the design matures
- Comprehensive testing and verification
Applying this model, we can accelerate schedule and reduce risk by integrating and testing hardware and software components early in a virtual, real-time environment, enabling us to readily assess and validate design concepts and system performance with minimal dependency on physical hardware and external interfaces. The process is continuously repeated and refined as we integrate components into a proven functional product.
HART works closely with our customers, lending our experience where it is needed most.
- Maintain open communications with our customers to ensure our products or services satisfies the end users expectations
- Employ and develop employees with skills, competence, and customer focus that are proven by superior performance.
- Employ tools and technologies that reduce design, development and deployment costs and risk.
- Maintain a close relationship and open communications with our suppliers as an integral part of our quality system.
HART Supplier relations form a critical element of our quality program success. To facilitate effective and transparent communications with our Suppliers and Subcontractors, HART maintains the latest approved Procurement documents on our website for 24/7 access.
|The HART Quality Management System is certified as fully compliant with all elements of the AS9100D Aviation Space and Defense and ISO9001:2015 Quality Management Standards.|
Successful Program Performance
Our real world project experience is one the most effective means of illustrating the capabilities of HART people and processes. Our team has supported a variety of programs for both government and commercial customers and sponsors including the US Navy, US Army, US Marine Corps, US Air Force, USSOCOM, Rockwell Collins, General Dynamics and Lockheed Martin.
- BMS Aircraft / Ship Systems Hardware Development and Manufacturing
- 30mm Weapon System Stabilization / Command & Control
- LCS Surface Warfare Package C3 System
- LPD MK-46 Close In Gun System Embedded Training System
- Training Systems and Embedded Training Solutions for the USMC Expeditionary Fighting Vehicle (EFV)
- Special Automation and Test Tools for EFV
- USN MH-60 Combat Search and Rescue (CSAR) Operational Flight Trainer
- Blade Element Rotary Wing Simulation for Army UH-60 Blackhawk
HART Technologies welcomes the opportunity meet with you to discuss your unique design, development and productions needs.